Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel your inner Darkness... join the Leigion within the Empire of Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Empire of Darkness
To Get tested, join "EmpireofDarkness Test" pass 1234
Empire of Darkness is reopened, therefore Invite People so that we can start fun events.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Last :(
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:08 am by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» What the hell
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» Im Backk! :D
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm by D3ath R3ap3r

» Ban Game v5
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 pm by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» 3WG v3
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 pm by ArcanaForce0

» Assossiation Game v3
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 pm by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» Week #1 ~Psychic Support~
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm by Nico Robin

» Side deck
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 am by Fish

» RAWR HAIRY BALLS
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm by Nico Robin

» Chazz it up!
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:12 am by Fish

» Guess That Card
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm by Nico Robin

» Challenge: Fusion
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm by Nico Robin

» Challenge: Fairies
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm by Nico Robin

» Challenge Square Rules
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm by Nico Robin

» Hello and BOOM! :D
A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:44 pm by Chrono

Share | 

A friendly message for the admins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
E-Dragon Paladin

A friendly message for the admins Star01
Male Posts : 15

A friendly message for the admins _
PostSubject: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi!
I would like to contact your admins for informing them that EK is organizing a tournament for all duel academies!
Every academy admin can register and after confirming from 1 to 10 students (or even administrators) register them in our tournament!
We are not a Duel Academy so we are not interested to get your students!
We promise a fair tournament where our only objective is to determine The Academy Of The Month, no cheats from none and respect for everyone!
We think that is in our both parts interest to join this tournament! We also offer free publicity for every academy which joins and a special spot for the winner and his academy!
Our tournaments are organized every month!
Since this is our first event we encourage you to tell other academies about the event so the tournament will be more attractive.
For more info visit our page EK World Tournament!
http://ekworldtournament.forumotion.com/

Wish you all best!
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Up to now there are 5 registered academies and there might be 7 by the deadline 22 August!

A lot of people worry about duel times, but we insist that there wont be such a problem!

Every duel time will be arranged based on both players GMT so they wont have a hard life about this!

You can pm me on this forum for any of your decisions yes or no!

I wish you can join! The deadline is 22 August! For any questions pm me here I will check at least twice a day for your response!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0
Destroyer of Worlds and Spam

A friendly message for the admins Star05
Male Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:36 pm

We will consider it, but first... is it any number from 1 - 10 students, and if so, do we work as a team or as individuals?
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com
Nico Robin
Nico Robin
The Devil's Child
The Devil's Child

A friendly message for the admins Star03
Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 pm

I don't know... I looked at the topic on the site, it looked a bit noobish in design. Also, they are trying to make a KCTAU Clone, but with Academies only.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 am

I am not trying to copy any thing the tournament is a my idea and ain't copying anything from nobody! As for the site I don't think design is so much important you aren't going to stay there all day is just for 4 days every month , it is not an academy! Yes you can register from 1 to 10 student but an administrator should confirm for first their registration!

I think would be more easy if you see the rules yourself! Are easy rules I suppose you will understand them quick!

For the rules click here!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm

It was not the tournament that she was saying was simular, but the site itself (in the fact that its not an academy, but a collaboration). Anyway, Me and Nico will participate in this tournament. There seems to be alot of unknown academies within the list, and I don't recognize anyone on the lists, so it will be fun to see who is good or not.

Just post here when the tourney starts.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm

no worry, know some of them and can make you sure they are very good! some academies said they wanted to see what happened after the first tournament because they were kinda of scared because my site is new! You got to start from somewhere! If Toon World Academy will keep the promise and join next month he will bring a lot of affiliates I suppose!

Thanks again for joining, check your Publicity Spot and confirm it is OK!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Oh, wow, TWA.... maybe we should look more into adding a third or fourth person then. Before this academy closed the first time, Kyosuke Kiryu had always been our wreaking ball, so maybe if he rejoins, I'll place him in.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 pm

OK also taking part in the event will give you also a lot of publicity and if you win for sure people would be more interested to join this academy!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:44 pm

~Topic Moved~

As of now, just me and Nico. If anyone else is interested in doing this, post below.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 am

I hope you did not forget that the registrations finish today! (please hurry)
(Click here to register)
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Nico Robin
The Devil's Child
The Devil's Child

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Ok, where is it exactly that we're supposed to post. The 'Sign up' Topic says that only Admin are allowed to post.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:59 pm

just register I will take care of that Smile
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Nico Robin
The Devil's Child
The Devil's Child

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Alright, our official list is....

ArcanaForce0
Nico Robin
D3ath R3ap3r

Does DR need to register too, or can we just post each of our student's matches here and tell him what ham to join?
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 pm

He needs to register, but if you take responsibility for his battle result and he is OK with this it is OK for me also but would be more easy if he joins himself , much important he joins ham and also he needs to view match ups from forum plus he needs to see the rules plus he needs to see live ranking!
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Nico Robin
The Devil's Child
The Devil's Child

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:08 pm

OK, I'll just post all matchups and hams here for him then. If anyone else wants to join, please post ASAP.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

I thought would be more easy if he joins at least give him ham and password so i can easily contact him!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Just post each round here, or let me post each round. That would be the easy way.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm

I am just one people , and don't have time to go from site to site to post results that's why we have the forum so multiple people can view our messages! Until now from this site has registered only Nico Robin she said she will take responsibility for one other people but she will also have to take care of her own battles and I doubt she can handle even a third so at least you AracanaForce0 should join!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm

w8, was there something I was supposed to do after registering? Nico, me, and DR are registered and rdy, are we not?

EDIT: D3ath R3ap3r doesn't seem to be on this list of EoD ppl D: add him.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm

you and nico are registered , your third people will duel in a play-offf i will arrange it tomorrow no worry
and Good Luck
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 am

arcana , nico robin and death must register out networks within two hours or you will be disqualified! (this are the rules) Your opponent are waiting for you! check here http://ekworldtournament.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Death will play his play off match against Igli but he first needs to register one of our hams!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 pm

D3ath R3ap3r vs Usamajin

ArcanaForce0 vs PsychoDad (2-1)

Nico Robin vs Time Master

EKWT1 PASS firstroom
EKWT2 PASS secondroom
EKWT3 PASS thirdroom
EKWT4 PASS fourthroom

I'm kinda confused as to which hams who's supposed to join, but 2 hours is a little strict, is it not? Some ppl, due to their timezones, could be sleeping right now. I personally just woke up.

Last edited by ArcanaForce0 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm

sorry to tell you but split fire is dueling for NAA!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I know he his, but I'm just posting it, lol... and you didn't answer my question. Which ham is who supposed to join?
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 pm

every ham you find free but quick you got only 15 minutes left to start
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Dude, 15 min? You have to take TimeZone's into consideration.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 pm

you have plenty of time for the duel I said your duel starts in 15 minutes Smile nico robin opponent will be on 40 minutes online!
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm not sure where to post at in the forum, but I won, 2-1. He got pissed because he over milled himself and had 0 cards in deck in the third duel, lol. He said he forgot to add Monster Reincarnation, to return his JD.

EDIT: Btw, next time, or next round, spit the brackets into sections or groups of 8, and tell them what specific ham to join.
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Nico Robin
The Devil's Child
The Devil's Child

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Topic Closed, I lost in Quarterfinals, due to a lucky top deck. He had no cards in hand or field, and drew brain control D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly message for the admins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire of Darkness :: Planning and Chat :: Announcements-