Empire of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel your inner Darkness... join the Leigion within the Empire of Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Empire of Darkness
To Get tested, join "EmpireofDarkness Test" pass 1234
Empire of Darkness is reopened, therefore Invite People so that we can start fun events.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Last :(
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:08 am by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» What the hell
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» Im Backk! :D
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm by D3ath R3ap3r

» Ban Game v5
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 pm by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» 3WG v3
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 pm by ArcanaForce0

» Assossiation Game v3
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 pm by уα¢нιяυ кυѕαנιѕнι

» Week #1 ~Psychic Support~
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm by Nico Robin

» Side deck
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 am by Fish

» RAWR HAIRY BALLS
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm by Nico Robin

» Chazz it up!
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:12 am by Fish

» Guess That Card
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm by Nico Robin

» Challenge: Fusion
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm by Nico Robin

» Challenge: Fairies
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm by Nico Robin

» Challenge Square Rules
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm by Nico Robin

» Hello and BOOM! :D
PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:44 pm by Chrono

Share | 

PDMS Activation/Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0
Destroyer of Worlds and Spam

PDMS Activation/Introduction Star05
Male Posts : 197

PDMS Activation/Introduction _
PostSubject: PDMS Activation/Introduction   PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 pm

I have now added a new feature... a Personal Monster for each profile. You can see mine under my Avatar.

Right now, there are 4 Skills, Hit Points (HP), Power (PWR), Intellect (INT), and Speed (SPD). There is also Level, see anther topic for details.

Here is everything you need to know...

Activation

Step 1: Set up your monster. In your profile page, go to these fields at the bottom of your Personalized Profile section.

Click -> <- Here

Monster Pic: (Url of pic, no wider than 200 pixles, doesn't have to be a yugioh card)
-[ EDIT: You can no longer add or change your own Pic. You must either post here or PM me to add/change your pic ]-

Monster Name: (Name of the monster whose image you provided, can be edited by you.)

Step 2: Activate your stats. In order to do this, make a post below and I will add the section for you. (I am currently the only moderator for this section.) You will be given 7 Skill Points when you post below, so spend them on any stats. It will be something like this...

Activation
HP +2
PWR +2
INT +1
SPD +2
(Remember, only 7 points can be distributed at first, unless you have gained additional points through events.)

Step 3: Earn Skill Points. Skill Points are automatically earned by events, such as winning tournaments. When you earn skill points, you can distribute them as you have done when activating...

(Stat to increase) +1

You can post here to Add or Activate your PDMS, or PM an Emperor.

Activation: (Remember, you must have at least 1 for each stat, and they must combine to 7)
HP +?
PWR +?
INT +?
SPD +?

If you have unused Skill Points, they will appear in your profile, under the stats.
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com
Fish
Fish
Knight
Knight

PDMS Activation/Introduction Star01
Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: PDMS Activation/Introduction   PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Oh, I'll change it. The top thing only says 200 pixels wide, and yours looked kinda big.

Editted. Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Chrono
Lord
Lord

PDMS Activation/Introduction Star02
Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: PDMS Activation/Introduction   PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:14 pm

LOL, I didn't know I was the example xD, Go go go, Gogiga Gagaigo being showed off ftw
Back to top Go down
Fish
Fish
Knight
Knight

PDMS Activation/Introduction Star01
Male Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: PDMS Activation/Introduction   PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 am

Chrono get a pic, you're over the limit. Yours is 200x201. D<

Can I put all of my points into speed? ^0^
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
ArcanaForce0

PDMS Activation/Introduction Star05
Male Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: PDMS Activation/Introduction   PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:30 pm

That's one fast Reptile o:
And Chrono's being 1 over is kinda my fault, since i was the one who rendered it and everything, and a single pixel isn't really that dramatic...
Back to top Go down
https://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDMS Activation/Introduction   PDMS Activation/Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDMS Activation/Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire of Darkness :: Widgets, Profiles, and Competitions :: PDMS-